The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

wedding #2

Kevin and I spent the long Memorial Day weekend back in Lander. Saturday we had our open house reception at the Lander Art Center, a really cool space on Main Street of my hometown. It turned out so pretty. Here is a little taste of what it looked like-
This time around wasn't quite as stressful as the real wedding day, because there wasn't near as much going on! My mom did a lot of work to help me decorate and set up everything just the way I wanted it. And it turned out perfect! Kevin was a really good sport, despite hardly knowing anyone in Lander. Everyone kept telling me what a handsome, sweet husband I have though!
My baby sister Olivia and her talented little string orchestra played for the reception. They sounded fabulous! Totally classy and adorable.
We had an awesome photobooth by Kristy Cardinal Photography that was a huge hit! We got a lot of fun shots of our guests, young and old. Thanks so much Kristy!

We loved seeing everyone at the reception, eating more cake and of course, getting more presents! I'm a little sad all of the wedding festivities are over, but I guess I get to look forward to helping plan my sisters' weddings in maybe a few/many years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment