Hello world! We did it! The Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Turner family was officially created on May 5th, 2012. Best cinco de mayo ever! WE ARE MARRIED! If you want to stay updated on our newly wed life and beyond, this blog is the place.The professional photography for the wedding from http://www.rebekahwestover.com/ isn't available yet, but those pictures are to come. Here is the only pic I have of the big day so far, snagged from one of my bridesmaids.
Kevin and I have a little basement apartment in Pleasant Grove, UT near his work at Fidelity Investments. I will be starting my teaching internship at Westside Elementary in Springville, UT in the fall. We can't wait for all of our adventures together. Yay for our new life!

Gabby! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. You looked stunning. I can't wait to see more pictures. We love you guys so much. I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon. We can't wait to get back to Provo and hang out with you guys!
ReplyDelete