The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

audrey

 My beautiful little sis did it! Audrey has now officially graduated from Lander Valley High School!
Audrey will be coming to BYU next year, so it will be fun for Kevin and I to have her and Paul close to us.
The graduation was short and sweet. Audrey even got a shout out during a speech from her classmate, speaking about the crazy outfits she wore to school with her friends :) At the end, all of the graduates ceremonially exited the Field House doing the conga line. Which was just cute and fun. I wish we had done that at my graduation!
The weekend was short, but a nice little time to spend with family. Kevin spent his Saturday morning setting up a new trampoline in the yard with Olivia and my dad, while I was running errands with Mom. He and Olivia were impossible to get off the tramp after that. Grandma was truly "amazed at his energy and impressive skills" bouncing and doing flips... and I had to give him a massage last night because he was sore from all of the jumping. The whole gang was there, including the precious Cologna grandparents and Grandpa Ben.
We had a lovely weekend in Wyoming, and we are very proud of our dear Audrey. Back again to Lander this weekend for our Open House as well. We just can't get enough of Wyoming! It's a lot of traveling, but I am excited that I get to wear my wedding dress again!

No comments:

Post a Comment