The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 20, 2012

soaring into 2nd grade

I am officially going to be Mrs. Turner, the 2nd grade teacher, tomorrow! I can't believe it! I am excited and also freaked out. But my kiddos are adorable! I had my open house today and met most of the little darlings. And I can't wait to finally teach. 

Tonight we went to sushi, and now we're watching School of Rock (perfect for back to school), eating brownies and I'm painting my nails to prep for the big day. 
Here is a little tour of my classroom!
Before... empty and boring.

Finally ready- The Sky's the Limit in Our Classroom!
This is the hard work of my amazing hubby Kev. He built this hot air balloon for my reading corner! LOVE him.
I sent this cutie postcard to my little ones. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment