The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

crazy

Ever since school has started, life has been insane! I come home completely drained and exhausted, and Kevin can confirm, there have been quite a few tears. Teaching is super hard work, but it does have some really great moments. I love it! One of them is this- a letter a darling boy in my class sent me. Haha.

Dear Ms. Turner,
I think you are cute and mice to. I luve you so much i think you are the best teacher ever had.

Labor Day was a much needed rest last weekend. We had a great three days, including the new Spiderman movie, a Bee's game that was super rainy but totally fun and... Kevin surprised me with a little getaway to Park City for a night! We had an awesome hotel room with a kitchen at the base of Park City Resort. We just made dinner, relaxed, and enjoyed breakfast on the mountain the next day. What a sweetheart!

My 2nd graders go gaga for youtube videos, its one of their favorite rewards. We watched these cute babies this week and they loved it. If you don't smile at this you are heartless.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you!! Once both of our lives get into a more steady pace, we will have to get together. Claire needs to meet her friends Gab and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete