The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 5, 2012

india palace (turner version)

This week I had some major cooking fails. I somehow managed to burn bbq chicken to blackened charcoal in a crock pot (on LOW!) and turned some cookies (a simple baking basic) into rock solid bricks all in one day.

However, a couple of weeks ago I had a major cooking success that I would like to share. Drum roll please.... I made Indian Food! Kevin and I love to go out for Indian food, it is one of our favorites! I produced a delicious Tikka Masala and Naan. So proud.


It was yummy! Not quite authentic India Palace, but close!
Kevin dressed up as a "Silicon Valley" Indian. Kind of racist.
The chef in her Indian wardrobe- genie pants! 

I kind of mixed two recipes together (here and here minus the slow cooker) to achieve the most cost efficient spice purchasing. We bought a lot of spices so I'll definitely be making this again. We had so much fun. The process took forever but was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment