The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

raspberries

We have had raspberries everywhere this summer! When we moved into the basement of our little house, one of the perks was a giant raspberry patch in the backyard, which meant free raspberries all summer! 
The fruit is gone now, which is a bummer, but during June and July Kevin and I ate buckets and buckets of raspberries. I made raspberry jam too! It actually turned out to be really easy. I made about 8 jars and now we are down to 2. So much for that lasting all year!
We think we ate about $200 worth of raspberries... Yeah baby! We ate them on ice cream sundaes, waffles, and on lemon raspberry cupcakes.

 Totes delish.

1 comment:

  1. so lucky!! we have an apricot tree outside, but that's not quite as nice as raspberries, which are like 5 bucks/pound at the store!

    ReplyDelete