The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 30, 2012

reception

Here are some more photos from the wedding! After a beautiful ceremony at the temple, we had dinner and our wedding reception at charming Millcreek Inn in SLC. I was so happy with the way everything came together after all of the planning. It turned out absolutely lovely!
We weren't gentle with smashing the cake. We got it up our noses and everywhere!
 
It was one of the best nights of my life. We had so much fun! One of the highlights was the rockin' dance party at the end of the evening. Everyone danced their hearts out and had a blast. I love dancing and always wanted a high energy dance party at my wedding and I got it!
My cute dad and I had the best first dance ever. Check it out here!
Everything was perfect. I love my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment