The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 2, 2012

bridals

We got our wedding photos! Rebekah Westover did an amazing job. We love her and she captured our day beautifully.

I don't have time to post all of the pics, so I will give you a few at a time! Thursday before the wedding, we took our bridals. I wanted it to be close to the wedding because we did a first-look moment! I wanted it to feel like part of the experience of that week. Kevin was so cute... he was all shaky and nervous to turn around and look at me in my wedding dress for the first time. I love him.
We took our photos in a gorgeous park across the street from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It was so fun! 

1 comment:

  1. gah! you guys are perfect! i love ALL of these... post more!

    ReplyDelete