The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

the temple

Exactly 2 months ago, on May 5th, Kevin and I got married in the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City! It is an absolutely amazing temple and we got some incredible pictures. More importantly though, was how amazing the sealing ceremony inside was. It was the best part of the whole wedding day, and pretty much the best experience I have ever had in my whole life. Just being there with Kevin and all of my friends and family, there was so much love my heart felt like it was about to explode! I felt such a confirmation of love and approval from my Heavenly Father as well. It was the most right decision I've ever made in my life... to marry Kevin Turner in the Temple of the Lord!
There were still a few pretty blossoms left on the trees and the grounds at the temple of course were lush green and gorgeous! It was a perfect spring wedding.
We love each other. A LOT! And did you notice we are a really attractive couple?
Hair and Makeup: Stephanie Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment