The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 10, 2012

new mexico

Have you ever been to New Mexico? Yeah, neither had we! But it turned out to be wonderful! A couple of weekends ago we went to visit Brian and Cami, our brother and sister-in-law, and our little nephews. Cami's dad was awesome and took us boating. It was great and we got a lot of sun!

Cami got up on the slalom ski, which is no easy feat! Love her face
Kevin showing off his muscles...
Aunt Gabby and Jayden
Some how Lincoln fell asleep on the tube. It was pretty funny.
Brian and Kev had some nice falls on the tube!



We also went to see the four corners. If you ever want to be in 4 states at once, go there!
Cute fam!
 I took a picture here of me doing this same pose here when I was like 6! I wish I had it. How cool to be in Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado AND Utah all at the same time!
Why are kids (especially our nephews) just so cute and fun to photograph??

1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun with you guys! Glad you came down!

    ReplyDelete