Olivia came to stay with her cool big sis and bro-in-law. We had an great week! Highlight- we had a child with us so we had an excuse to go see Madagascar 3. We all greatly enjoyed it. Love me some polka dot afro circus.
7 peaks day!
Family night! Classic dirt in mud treat. Not as delicious as I remembered but definitely sweet.
I liked having another crafter around. We made 4th of July headbands and shirts.
And uh, my baby sis has bangs... what?! Getting so grown up.
In July Kev and I also went to check out the Homestead Crater, which we somehow just discovered. Apparently everyone who lives in Provo knows about it. It was out in charming little Midway, an 82 degree swimming hole underneath this little mountain. It was really neat. A scene from the movie 127 Hours was filmed there as well! So, yeah, we've been in the same pool as James Franco.
Last year we went on the moonlit chair ride at Sundance and it was awesome. So we went again this year!
2011
2012
We went on a fun Park City date, to the Alpine slide, the outlets and Cafe Rio. Perfect!
Kevin looking like a cool 90's dad with his camera clipped to his belt.
We also ran a 5K! I was proud of us. Kevin lapped me of course, but I finished. Go Fidelity!
A little PG gem we found in our neighborhood is a fabulous family named the Castles. Every Friday night they have an outdoor movie, Castle Movie Night! They have a beautiful backyard, a huge screen, and free popcorn. We went last night for the showing of Matilda for back to school. It was really cool!
Sorry that was a total overload of photos. That was just my tribute to a wonderful summer we have had together. We love you summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment