The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

home sweet apartment

Today after doing a little wifely cleaning, I decided I should take some pictures of our little apartment while it was looking nice. Just for memory's sake. Keep in mind I have zero interior design skills and our student loan decoration's budget is meager! It's not much, but it feels like luxury after our tiny basement in Utah. So here's a little tour!

Welcome to our home! Here is the view as you walk into our dining room and kitchen.
Guest bathroom... we are so thrilled to have TWO bathrooms! And they are bigger than broom closets! Yay!
Here's the living room and a peek into our spacious sun room, which doubles as Kevin's study "office."
And the Master bedroom! Cozy and cute. With a big walk-in closet and bathroom. Yippee!

And... the spare bedroom is in the process of becoming our little nursery! We are working on setting everything up, but I will share pictures when it's looking cute!

So now you've seen our home here in North Carolina via blog. But if you ever want to come see it in real life, we love visitors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment