The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

dating diva

Have you ever heard of the The Dating Divas?? It's a fabulous blog that has ideas for the cutest, most creative dates, & ways to keep marriage relationships alive and a priority. The motto is "Strengthening Marriages, One Date at a Time." It's a great place to find anniversary and special occasion ideas, and also little ways to show your husband how much you love him! I could spend hours looking through all of their fun stuff. I love it!
thedatingdivas.com
Why do I tell you about this site? Because, I have some lovely news to share with everyone...
I am now officially one of the Dating Divas!!
I've been chosen to become a creative intern for the blog and I am SO excited!

Back in January, the Divas had a reader contest and I submitted an idea of a fun little game to play with your spouse. I didn't end up winning any of the prizes, but they did feature my submission on their site a short while after. I was so excited and flattered! Click {here} to see my idea on their site (p.s. Mom, I hope it won't make you blush...)!
http://www.thedatingdivas.com/just-the-two-of-us/spin-the-bottle/

A few months later the site posted that they were hiring new Divas to join their team and write for their blog about dates, crafts and gift ideas. I have a few ideas up my sleeve, so I decided to try my shot at the position. After a few rounds of the application process, and much to my surprise, I found out they wanted me to be one of their new interns!

I definitely don't claim to be an expert in marriage after only two and a half years, but I am so excited to be able to share my ideas and help other couples strengthen their relationships. I love dating Kevin, and our relationship is so important to me. Now I'll have to test out my ideas on him, so we're going to have to keep going on dates... lucky boy!

I am thrilled to have this new opportunity! It's going to be a great thing for me to blog and work with the site from home. Pretty soon I'll be a little stay-at-home-mom, since baby girl is coming in just a few months!

Here is my new Diva head shot! Come see my {official profile} as a Diva!
If you want to check out the blog and see what it's all about, head over to {The Dating Divas}. They're also on Facebook, Pinterest and all the social media sites.
Look for posts by me in a month or two! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment