The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 11, 2014

IT'S A . . .

About 2 weeks ago we found out the gender of our baby! I didn't have time to blog, so I've already spilled the beans on other social media outlets, but I wanted to post some pics of our little gender reveal party!

After the doctor's appointment, (which was so fun, I love seeing the ultrasounds!) we bought some balloons in a specific color to reveal our findings. Then we came home and got ready. Olivia had helped me decorate a box with markers and paints to say- Blue or Pink, what do you think?
We put the balloons inside and set out the treats we had made. We wrote down our predictions (before we went to the doctor), and then tallied more votes as our family came over. It was about tied, the votes between boy and girl!
Then, as the moment of truth arrived, we got all of our far-away family on Facetime and opened our box! Out came...

PINK balloons!
We are having a little baby GIRL!
Kevin is already preparing himself to be wrapped around her little finger and I went out and bought some darling dresses and tiny leopard print leggings. We are so happy!
 Can you tell Kevin is super excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment