The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 29, 2014

20 weeks prego

I'm over halfway through with the pregnancy! I can't believe it! Here are some updates on Baby Turner.
She's still a girl! Ultrasound today revealed that she is healthy and strong, and female. She weighs one whole pound. Here's a nice shot between the legs!
And here is a cute little face profile.
My belly is definitely growing! Here is me back at 7 weeks...
And now at 21 weeks!
It still kind of just looks like I ate a big dinner and am puffing out my stomach, but it's bigger!

I can feel her moving around now too! I feel tiny nudges and bumps every now and then. Kevin can't feel her yet but is anxiously waiting until he can. It's really cool to feel, and I'm really starting to love her!

We are getting nervous and excited. Counting down, there are about 4 months left!

No comments:

Post a Comment