The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

beachin' bridal

This is the summer of weddings. So many of my friends are getting married this summer and I'm so happy for them! I recently had another bridal shower at my house for Alise. It was beach themed and turned out so fun!

I got a decorative net and some shells from Hobby Lobby and borrowed some sand from my neighbors sandbox for the decor. I went with a blues and teal color scheme. It really looked so good in real life, the pictures don't quite do it justice!
 We had a little (virgin) drink bar and lots of yummy fresh fruit for treats!

We played the classic Make-a-Wedding-Dress game, but someone had the genius idea to use tissue paper instead of toilet paper. It was so much easier and cuter!
Here's the gorgeous Alise and her darling fiance Nick. Congrats you two love birds! Being married is the BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment