The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

blushing brides

A few weekends ago, my college friends and I threw a combined bridal shower brunch for two lovely ladies getting married this summer. I'm so excited for Allison and Amy and their soon-to-be husbands!
The decorations were pretty simple, but I was happy with the way the invitation and banner turned out! Click to download the {he put a ring on it banner}.
We threw together some tissue paper flowers that were so pretty and easy. Check out the tutorial here- {bespoke bride}.
We had crepes with all sorts of fun toppings, Edie provided a delicious breakfast casserole and Shelby made a yummy quinoa fruit salad. It was a heavenly brunch!
Makia and Alise spiced things up with some lingerie cookies. Ooo la la! (Using a heart cookie cutter and cut off the points!)
We had such a great time catching up. I love all of these girls and have such great memories with all of them. I wish I saw them more often!
 Of course, we couldn't resist having a little photoshoot afterwards. Hot mamas!
Amy and Danny get married in July in the Washington D.C. temple, and Allison and Kris get married in August in the Salt Lake Temple!  I am so happy for these girls.

Getting married to Kevin was the most wonderful thing I've ever done and I know that Allison and Amy are making the best choice to be married in the temple and start a happy life with their new families! I strongly believe that "Marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children."

More info about what I believe about marriage and families here!



No comments:

Post a Comment