The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 30, 2014

changes

Kevin and I have some big changes coming up this year! Moving to a new state, leaving our jobs and starting graduate school. But there is one more BIG change coming to our family... happening in January!
We are having a BABY!
I'm pregnant! We are so thrilled and we can't wait to meet the new little person joining our family!
9 week ultrasound
 13 week ultrasound (kind of looks like a blob!)

Being a mom is something I have wanted ever since I can remember. And it's amazing to think that my body is creating another human life!

It might not seem like the most convenient time to start a family, with Kevin going back to school, but we know it's the right time for us. We really feel that family is the most important thing in life, and although it's going to take some sacrifices, we know that we don't need to delay having kids until life is perfectly comfortable.
I know it will be so worth it!

We went to the doctor today and everything is looking and growing great! We will find out the gender in about a month. Kevin and I are going to be parents... ahhhhh!!!

So look out people and get ready for something incredible, 
Baby Turner is coming to this world!!






5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! You will be the best mom! Congratulations on this upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think you're brave and that you'll both be awesome parents. What a lucky little baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! I just wish our new baby was going to be born into the 2nd ward :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! And that's right. Even if the timing might not seem convenient, you go with what feels right and the Lord will help you do it. You are going to be great parents. You are so good with kids.
    -Kristin Telford

    ReplyDelete