The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

one direction

Each Sunday with the Young Women, we take little notes around to the girls who couldn't make it to church. It has the dates and times of our activities and little message that usually says something like, "We love you and miss you!" It's a great way for the Young Women to make contact with the girls who are struggling (the flyers are really more of an excuse to just go talk to the girls!). And I can tell it's working! The inactive girls are starting to feel our love and are really getting to know the other Young Women better.

I decided I wanted to make something to get the Young Women a little more excited about passing out flyers each Sunday. I read on a blog that a lady used this cute meme to get her Young Women excited at a personal progress night.
Which sparked an idea. I love Ryan Gosling, but I think he might be a little "old" for the girls in Young Women's, especially my 12 year olds. (I feel ashamed writing that. Sorry Ryan, you are NOT old. You are a total babe. Just "older"...)
So, trying to think of a teenage heartthrob who the girls would go ga-ga over... 
obviously Harry Styles from One Direction came to mind first!

Here's the result. The girlies literally started screaming. In the church. It was a little irreverent, but I couldn't help smile! Isn't he just too cute?
 
Want one for yourself? {Click the image to download the printable!}

No comments:

Post a Comment