The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 29, 2013

graduation

This week I graduated from BYU! It feels so weird. I have lots of feelings of accomplishment, relief, excitement and a little bit of sadness. My whole BYU experience is over! It's great to know I won't have to read another text book or write a long paper anytime soon, but its also sad to leave behind all of the people and memories that I love from the last 5 years.

My family came to town to support me and we had a great time with them!
All of the girls from my Elementary Education program were graduating too so it was awesome to share the day with them. Thursday was commencement and Elder L. Tom Perry spoke. Friday we walked across the stage in the Smith Fieldhouse and had our names read. Here are some pictures from the weekend!

Thursday before the processional with my gorgeous teacher friends!
Marriot Center PACKED full!

Westside 2nd Grade Teachers (looking a little sleepy at 7 a.m. Friday)! 
This girl saved my life this year interning. Love you Johnna!
  
 Shaking hands with the Dean
Katie and Alise!
 Ran into Al Pal! My long ago roommate
  
Most supportive husband ever
Can you see where I inherited my good looks? Thanks Mom and Dad my amazing BYU education. Couldn't have done it without you!
Fowler Fam
On Saturday, some of my cute EL ED friends and I had a graduation lunch party. Here was our little invite. These girls have been there since the beginning for me! Love you Chelsea and Katie!
I am now officialy a Brigham Young University Alumni. I feel so old!
I love you and will miss you, BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment