The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

NYC

A few weeks ago over spring break I went to New York City with my mom, Olivia and Holly (our cutie foreign exchange student from New Zealand). Despite the whipping, chilly winds and missing my Kevin lots, it was wonderful! We had a great girls trip and saw so much! I'll just give you a little peek into the trip through photos...


Fifth Avenue and Central Park Zoo
 Grand Central Station
 Manhattan Temple! The temple was really cool, but much different than most temples because its right in the middle of all these skyscrapers and attached to other buildings.
We probably spent a total of 8-10 hours of our vacation in Century 21. No girls trip is complete without shopping! Our purchases were so heavy one night, Olivia and I made a workout of lifting our bags and doing lunges while we walked home.
 9/11 memorial
 Lady Liberty
Dinner with Scot and Sarah, our cousins! We are officially related to some New York locals!
Times Square
Matilda! One of the best Broadway shows I've ever seen. It was charming, cute and just amazing!
Five rows from the front!
Subway. Love public transpo.
I heart NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment