The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

halloween

Happy November! I can't believe Halloween and October are over! Time is flying by this year. 

Kevin and I had a fab Halloween. I had a great and completely crazy time at school. My students had the cutest costumes and we had a sweet party! Holidays are always more fun with kids and since Kevin and I are currently child-less, school was especially exciting with the 2nd graders!

The kids freaked out when they had to walk through this spooky door way in the morning :)
We're "BATTY" about learning!
I was excited about the Witches Stew treat we made that included creepy ingredients like dead twigs (pretzel sticks), ghost droppings (mini marshmallows), rotten witch teeth (candy corn), slimy (swedish) fish, wiggly worms (gummy worms), and witch warts (chocolate chips). My green "brew" punch was complete with an eerie dry ice fog.

Kevin and I carved and painted masterpiece pumpkins. Kevin claims this is the best pumpkin he has ever carved and ever will carve. I was proud of my cute little cyclops and pinterest chevron stripe creation.
We "stole" the spotlight (ha ha ha) with our sweet costumes.... bandits! We knew we couldn't hit up any Provo Halloween parties since we are now old and married, so our main event was the ward Trunk-or-Treat! Our ward here in PG is great and we loved seeing everyone and having the coolest rockin car.
Happy Fall! Bring on Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment