The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 4, 2012

treyson

Las Vegas baby!
This weekend we made our last road trip for a while to Nevada to visit Kevin's family. It was the last time we would see Kevin's parents before they leave to go back to China, and Sunday was the blessing of our new nephew, Treyson Schroeter! The weather was so hot, and I loved it! I kept telling Kevin I want to move there so I can be warm all of the time. We spent a lot of time in the pool... well everyone else was in the pool, I was laying beside it.
Paul and Kevin could jump off the waterfall and play random pool games for hours.
The happy mom and dad! My new siblings-in-law, Destiny and Mark. Trey is such a beautiful little baby. So precious! I love babies!
Grandpa Steve and Grandma Carrie!
Crazy uncles
I love my handsome hubby. He makes me sooooo happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment