I have never really caught onto the whole mustache phenomenon. Not sure why everyone thinks they're so cute. But I know teenagers, kids and hipsters alike love them on everything.
My students earn "Wildcat Cash" (school reward slips) and they can buy prizes in the office with it. They always buy these little stick-on mustaches and wear them all day. It's slightly annoying but mostly hilarious to see 8 year olds (boys and girls) wearing mustaches as they practicing handwriting and math facts.
Sunday I gave in and made something mustache themed. Our young women got a little note that looked like this-
We passed them out to the girls who weren't at church (we do every week). I thought it was cute so I will share. Click the sparkly mustache to download and print the fold-able note!
As long as Kevin doesn't grow one, I'm ok with the whole mustaches thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment