The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

halloween pillow faces

It's October! Halloween is close! A few weeks ago I made some Halloween decorations that I think are just adorable! I know if I had little kiddos they would love them. I followed the tutorial at the blog Eighteen 25 to make some spooky faces slip covers. I like the way they turned out!
I didn't have any pillows to make covers for so I bought the cheapest white fabric I could find and some stuffing and just threw some simple pillows together. I am dreaming of all the adorable pillow covers I could create for each season/ holiday!
 Making the faces was the trickiest part. I have a super old sewing machine (which I am SO grateful for, I got it free!) which made things a little difficult, but it wasn't too bad.
I am excited to put these little guys out on the couch to add some fun
Halloweeny-ness to our apartment!



1 comment:

  1. Great job Gabby! You are becoming quite the little homemaker.

    ReplyDelete