The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

egged

Easter is right around the corner! And hopefully last week's snow is the last storm of the year and spring can start peeking its warmth through the clouds! For Young Women's this week the beehives and I had some Easter fun and "egged" some houses in our ward. (Idea found on Pinterest of course... click here for the link and free printable).
We decorated eggs and filled plastic eggs with candy and notes. Then we hid them in the yards of families in the ward with kids who would have fun hunting for eggs. We doorbell ditched and peeled away jamming to One Direction! It was a cute way to tie Easter Eggs into the Atonement.

I had a day off the other week and had some time to do a little spring Pinterest craft. I think it was a pin win! Old spaghetti bottles, wooden knobs, spray paint, some screws, a hot hubby and his new drill produced these cute candy jars.
And look at the pretty spring flowers Kevin bought me!
Bad news: Mini Cadbury Eggs sitting out in the open. Between Kevin and I this jar will not last long.

1 comment:

  1. cute! you have the best blog! good thing you had the last material needed for the craft (a hot hubby and his new drill)!!!

    ReplyDelete