The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

contraction chicks!

Today we did some contraction review practice with a fun little project. We made contraction hatching chicks! They turned out cute and the kids had a lot of fun. Visit my Teachers Pay Teachers shop (here) for the free download!
Some kiddos chose to just glue and others got creative, using brads to make the egg open and close. It's one day away from Spring Break, so I pretty much just let them do it however they wanted! (I'm not lazy, I was just letting them use artistic liberties...)
Tomorrow Mr. Kevin is coming in (shhhh... it's a surprise!). We're also having a pizza party we earned, an easter celebration, a birthday party AND someone is bringing in their puppy for show and tell. It is going to be a CRAZY afternoon! But Spring Break is less than 24 hours away. I can make it!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment