The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, at least inside our home! Unfortunately outside is still dry and brown. I am just hoping for some snow to make the weather seem more Christmasy. But Kevin and I are definitely in the holiday spirit!

Our cute little apartment
I made Kevin an advent calendar! 
In each envelope are instructions for a fun Christmas activity or treat.
Inside #7, on Friday, was to go to the Spanish Fork Festival of Lights! My friend Johnna told me it was awesome and her family goes every year, so we thought we would check it out! It was so festive and fun! I was very impressed, the light displays were way better than we were expecting. You get to drive through the park and you turn your radio to a certain station that has coordinated Christmas music.
 We made peppermint hot cocoa and brought it in a little thermos. 
I love Christmas! And my handsome hubby!
Since I am married now, I get to send out Christmas Cards! Look how cute we are!  
 Happy Holidays Merry Christmas everyone! 

Kevin and I love 30 Rock and this is one of our favorite lines-
(the first part of the clip about the Christmas card)


1 comment: