The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

happy birthday to me!

I am 23! As of this last Tuesday, December 4th. It was such a wonderful day! My students, friends, and especially Kevin made me feel so loved and special!

I woke up to a delish breakfast in bed, roses, and an awesome giant card from my honey. He also surprised me with some new shoes I'd been meaning to order! What a sweetie. (p.s. this picture might me the worst one taken in a while and it makes me looks 16, but in order to show off Kevin's hard work I will sacrifice my dignity). 
 
My cute students brought my an overwhelming amount of notes, coloring pages, folded oragami and assorted gifts like hand soap, a rock and plastic parachuting guys. I love them! Some of my awesome student moms brought in cards, and chocolates.
I also got observed and scored by my mentors from Westside and BYU. They were so sweet and brought me gifts and treats. Besides the added stress, it went really well and was nice to hear so compliments about my teaching :)

We finished of the day with a lovely trip to the Cheesecake Factory! We ate and did a little window shopping and took some cheesecake to go (the red velvet kind... yummmmm!). 
Thanks everyone who made my day so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment