The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

fiesta

Last weekend was a Mexican Fiesta in my little hometown of Lander, Wyoming! A fiesta for my lil sis, Audrey, who is headed to Mexico next week. She will be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She will be gone for a year and a half serving and teaching the people of Mexico!
Kevin and I drove up for the weekend to spend time with the family and especially, Audrey! A bunch of our family came up from Utah to be there too. On Sunday she gave a beautiful talk at church on Jesus Christ and the atonement. Her testimony was inspiring. She is going to be amazing.
 Liv, Shelbs and I on our way to Church. So excited for Audrey!
Afterwards we had a little get together with delicious food and treats and festive decorations. All of our family and friends in Lander came over to celebrate with us. Our dining room was all decked out with colorful lights, flags and paper flowers. It turned out so darling and fun!
I'm pretty sure my mom slaved away in the kitchen for 3 days straight getting ready. The food turned out amazing! We had pork carnitas tacos, chips and all varieties of salsas and guacamole. The desserts included red velvet cupcakes, chocolate cheesecake cupcakes, Mexican wedding cookies, brownies, tropical fruits and a heavenly tres leches cake that Audrey made. Overload of goodness!
The party even included a piƱata, which the kiddos went nuts for!
The party wouldn't be complete with maracas and mustaches, right?
 Giant mustaches!
Cute cousins!
 It was just so great to see everyone there supporting Audrey. We all love her so much!
She is going to be the sweetest, cutest missionary and I know she will bring many people to Christ. She is an example to me and I love her so much! Good luck Hermana Fowler!

No comments:

Post a Comment