The Mr. and Mrs.

The Mr. and Mrs.
Gabby is a teacher. Kevin is a business man. We have a happy, happy life. And we love each other. A LOT!!!!!!!

Search our Blog

Labels

DIY (7) Holidays (9) I'm a Mormon (19) Kevin (8) Life (60) Love (12) Printables (9) Teach (12) Travels (15)

Want to know more about what we believe? Click the button!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

farewell holidays

I know, it's the middle of January. I am way behind, Christmas was SO like, a month a go. But I just barely took my classroom tree down, so obviously I'm a little slow at saying goodbye to Christmas time. It's a really hard time for me, to let go of all that Holiday magic! We went to Lander for Christmas, and had an awesome break, vegging out and sleeping a TON. Here is just a little photo run-down of our Christmas!
 Kevin and the girls! At the Nutcracker ballet, one of my favorite Christmas traditions!
 Temple Square!
 Gingerbread house decorating (another Fowler Family tradition). p.s. ours had a swimming pool on top.
The fam and Holly (our lovely exchange student from New Zealand) eating Christmas Eve fondue. Yes, my shirt says I heart Santa.
 All the girls in our matching Christmas Eve pajamas.
 Christmas morning. Heartbroken. Santa said since we're married we aren't "kids" anymore. No more surprises from Santa for us. When Alex (Elder Fowler) heard this news on Skype, he exclaimed "Then I'm never getting married!"
 
Can you spot Olivia under all the wrapping paper?
My whole family are swimmers. I am the black sheep cheerleader/dancer/water hater. There was an "Old Timer's" swim meet over the break for people older than high school age in Lander. Often ex-swimmers from the LVHS teams swim in it, and it's really fun and laid back. Audrey swam, and my mom talked my dad into it too. Mom asked Kevin if he wanted to swim and he just said "Sure, why not?!" Despite never swimming competitively before, he did great and looked like a pro in all of Alex's old swim gear.
We also went cross country skiing and snowboarding. Freezing, but fun! Goodbye holidays, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. The whole Santa/married thing is still hard for me to grasp. Even this year, when I did a little bit of magic myself, it was hard. It just goes to show that being a kid is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete